We will listen to your concerns and what has brought you to our clinic. This will ensure that the rest of your journey with us and upcoming treatment sessions are optimally utilized to help reach your goals faster. We therefore spend a little extra time with you on your first session.
What to expect?
- We will ask you to give us a history of your concerns or your injury and this may include brining in any scans which you may have taken in the past or recently.
- We will discuss with you your goals and how you would like to achieve those
- We will thoroughly assess the area of concern
- We will set a plan with you which takes into consideration your diagnosis or the type of injury which you may have.
- It is only after all of this is discussed that we will start the treatment process. We will determine the best course of action to help you reach your goal faster.
- Following treatment, you have the opportunity to discuss any unanswered questions or concerns
Each person is unique and individual. Therefore each treatment plan must also be unique and individual to each of our patients. The information given to us in your first session and the assessment which we perform will determine the best course of treatment for you. If at any time you have questions, our physiotherapists are happy to answer them.