The purpose of physiotherapy is to relieve someone of their symptoms which may include pain, swelling or stiffness and to return to their original function and capabilities.
Physiotherapists are experts at helping people who experience pain which may have occurred from injuries, disability or even ageing. We assess, diagnose and treat people to assist with the recovery of your bodies normal biomechanical functioning. This may also include correction of poor posture or habits which may have occurred secondary to a recovering injury or post operatively.
Why see a physiotherapist?
- Regain independence faster
- Regain normal function faster
- Pain relief and therapy
- Help improve your quality of life
- Increase strength
- Increase mobility or flexibility
- Increase your coordination
- Improve your cardiovascular health