Workers compensation injuries:

If you have been involved in a work related accident which has resulted in an injury, our physiotherapists can assess, diagnose and treat any workers compensation or CTP claim.

Once you have notified your work place and seen your GP for your work cover certificate and been given a claim number from your insurance company, you will be eligible for physiotherapy treatment with us! We will together with yourself set up a plan for the most optimal recovery to help you get to work as soon as you’re able to.

Third party and CTP:

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you may not initially feel any pain. Your symptoms can be immediate but sometimes there can be a delay of a few days to a week.

The procedure is however similar to the workers compensation claim. You will initially need to notify your insurance company for your claim number and also see your GP for your medical certificate and advise regarding  your injuries. Your physiotherapist can then assess, diagnose and treat you for your injuries if deemed fit by yourself and your doctor.